Your Privacy: Overview
Subject to legal and contractual requirements, you may refuse or withdraw your consent to certain of the purposes identified herein at any time by contacting Revium at the address provided below. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, you acknowledge that Revium may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with certain services or information which may be of value to you.
Collection of Your Information
Revium may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Revium’s products and services, including at the the Sites or through your use of the Services, which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Site. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Revium’s products and services or sign up to receive Revium’s email newsletters or coupons.
- Downloading and using one of our mobile applications.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Sites.
- Purchasing any product or service from Revium at the Site.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Revium.
- Requesting information or assistance from Revium. Revium may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Revium’s products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that Revium may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to Revium, or in other communications to Revium. In addition, Revium may collect additional information from users of our Services, such as our mobile applications as described in the “Mobile Applications” section below. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to Revium.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
Revium may obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect directly from you. For example, we may collect information, such as your name and email address, from fitness studios and providers of online booking tools when you sign up for and participate in classes offered as part of a Revium promotion or loyalty program. We use this information to better understand your interests and for analytics purposes.
If you have provided permission through your device to allow us to collect location information, Revium may obtain pinpointed physical location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity. You are able to withdraw your permission for Revium to acquire pinpointed location information from your device through your device settings, although Revium does not control this process. The mobile application may use the geo-location features of that application (GPS or network-based) to support your use of location-based tools such as locating classes, teachers and studios near you.
You will have the option to opt-out partially or completely from any of our mobile applications or withdraw any permission granted to Revium, and in any such case, Revium will destroy and permanently de-identify personal information it holds and has collected from your use of such mobile applications.
Like many websites, Revium utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Sites and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided Revium with personal information.
Cookies help Revium to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling Revium to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Revium’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
Revium uses automated devices and applications provided by third parties, such as Shopify, Google Analytics (including Google Analytics’ Demographics and Interest Report) Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Bazaarvoice, to evaluate usage of our Sites and Services. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services and collect personal data from third parties who have your consent or some other lawful basis for doing so including:
- Professional bodies;
- Credit reference agencies;
- Companies House;
- Social media platforms including such as LinkedIn; Instagram, YouTube, Twitter or public Facebook page;
- Referrals and recommendations, usually given by other people who know you or have a working relationship with you;
- Your employer or the organisation you work for;
- Our professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and other advisors;
- Your professional advisors including lawyers, accountants and other advisors; and
- Government, local authorities or relevant regulators.
Our Website, App and any other service we provide is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 16 years and we do not knowingly collect data relating to anyone under the age of 16 years.
Revium collects transactional information and browse behavior on our website. Revium may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests. Revium uses the services of trusted third parties to offer you meaningful recommendations during the online experience. Revium shares IP address, unique ID number, and shop and browse behavior with the third party service provider on an aggregate basis but does not share personal information for these purposes.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, Revium uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that Revium collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Sites or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by Revium, please contact: email@example.com
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Revium’s collection of your personal information, Revium may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with Revium through the Sites or through the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites and Services;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Revium's business and operations;
- To detect and protect Revium and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Revium’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Revium;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Personal information collected by Revium may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong or Australia. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Information
Revium may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Revium hires to provide services on Revium’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Revium’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Revium will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Revium and/or on Revium’s behalf. Revium will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Revium is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Revium, you consent to your personal information and any other information Revium may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Revium disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Revium’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by Revium in accordance with applicable laws. However, Revium will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Revium business purposes.
Revium recognizes the privacy interests of children and Revium encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 16. Revium does not target its services or the Sites to children under 16.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
Access and Correction
Revium will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Revium will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information, or request its deletion. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Revium holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the email address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Revium will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Workshop 23, 15/F
Yale Industrial Centre
Fo Tan, N.T.